Condition Monitoring & Machinery Failure Prevention
Thirteenth International Conference (CM2016 / MFPT2016), being organised by The British Institute of NDT in co-operation and partnership with the US Society for MFPT.
The event will take place from Monday 10 to Wednesday 12 October 2016 at the Novotel Paris Sud, Porte de Charenton, Paris, France.
The conference will provide attendees with a unique opportunity to network with academics and industrialists from all over the world. Leading figures in the field of condition monitoring will be presenting at the conference, with the very latest developments in the fields of CM and MFPT being revealed, ensuring all attendees will learn something.
There will be four sessions running in parallel covering a wide range of advances in CM fields, which will include:
- Plenary presentations
- Invited and contributed presentations including case study presentations
- Industrial sessions for major industrial sectors
- Expert panel session on hot topics in condition monitoring, led by recognised scientists and engineers
- Exhibition, vendor presentations and plenary spotlight session for exhibitors and sponsors
- Social events
- BINDT-sponsored student packages
- Extensive exhibition and vendor presentations
Further information about presenting at or attending this prestigious event can be found at www.cm-mfpt.org