ICT Conference 2024
the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria is planning its 13th Conference
on Industrial Computed Tomography (iCT2024) together with the DGZfP, SGZP
The conference will be held on the 6th - 9th February 2024 in Wels, Austria.
We would greatly welcome kyour participation at our conference! We therefore invite you to submit your abstract and share your findings.
The deadline for the abstract submission is Wednesday 12th July 2023.
Further details concerning the conference and abstract submission can be found below and in more detail on www.ict-conference.com/2024.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our conference in Wels 2024!
Sincerely, Johann Kastner
Chair iCT Conference | University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria
- CT for non-destructive testing of metals, plastics, composites, ceramics and other materials
- Application of CT in automotive, aerospace and material industry
- CT as a tool for the development of new materials and components
- CT for 3D material characterisation
- Geometry determination with macro- and micro-CT
- Initial sampling inspection and reverse engineering
- Evaluation and visualisation of CT data
- New algorithms and software tools for the evaluation and visualisation of CT data
- Correction and filter methods for the improvement of CT results
- Quantitative evaluation of CT data
- Standardisation of CT
- New CT methods for high resolution, energy dispersive and fast CT
- Synchrotron-CT methods
- New developments in CT instrument technology including X-ray detectors and source
- Phase contrast and grating interferometer CT